Friday, November 14, 2008

Vinkies (Vegan Twinkies)

I don't know why I bother blogging without a decent picture. The ol' PowerShot is in the crapper so I have resorted to taking pictures with my phone. =(

I finally got around to baking Vegan Twinkies. Many fellow vegans have been indulging on these tasty morsels that can be found at The Vegan Spot and baked by the a-m-a-z-i-n-g JennShaggy.

Here is my lame picture. The recipe is courtesy of Jennifer at the Vegan Lunchbox. I made a few modifications.

After filling each Twinkie in three spots on its underside I still had a little filling left over. I’m not one to waste precious frosting so they got a shot on top. Not the prettiest but oh so delicious...

Husband and I are in Vinkie heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, those look DELICIOUS, i would have eaten the leftover filling straight! LOL :p